I think I'm suffering from a blank brain. Lots is going on and I'm staying busy but I feel like I have nothing to say. And what I do want to say doesn't seem significant enough to write about(like this is). So I guess I'll do a random post and talk about stuff. Who knows, you might learn something new about me =)
This is my 3 week working at our churches MDO. I LOVE it. The ladies are great! I'm in with the 4 year olds so the kids can be a challenge some days but over all it's awesome. I'm praying about what comes next. There is an opportunity for me to work the 6 week summer camp the church does and also to come back for the fall semester. Not sure yet what God wants of me.
I'm leading a MomTime bible study starting tomorrow. I kinda feel like a grown up. Or that I'm at least growing up. I'm really excited to see how God's going to work in the lives of the women that come, including my own life. It's the same study I did with my mom this past fall but it's so good I need to do it again. And a year from now I'll want to do it again. It's titled...Effective Parenting in a Defective World by Chip Ingram. It's awesome.
I'm trying to make it to the gym at least 4 days a week but that doesn't always happen when you have kids that get sick. Or at least don't feel well enough to go with you. I'm hoping that changes when Aaron goes back to working day shift. I'm working towards a goal of being able to run a 5K. My brother and I plan on running the St.Patty's 5K this year and so far I'm up to 1.25 miles. I have some work to do.
This is the start of week #2 of Evan sleeping ALL night every night. I'm still not really used to it. After all, it's been 15 months of wondering why he wasn't sleeping at night. I guess we've got it figured out. If anyone tells you that restless leg doesn't happen to a toddler they need to meet mine. Tbs of calcium/magnesium every night before bed has done the trick. Wonder why my pediatrician didn't suggest that before he gave me a script for a sleep aid for my 15 month old?? huh.
I amd so looking forward to what this year has in store for us as a family. I can't wait to see what happens!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment