Monday, January 9, 2012

HELLO??

So, it's been a few months. I have a hard time blogging if I feel like I have nothing to say :/ And that's where I am right now. The kids are in school and doing great. We had a fantastic Christmas with both side of the family. My nephew, Judah, had a scare with a form of bacterial meningitis over Christmas but was healed and home in 3 days, PTL! Now it's getting back to life and trying to focus on getting fit before my contract at my gym runs out in March. I won't be going back. Evan would be potty trained if he would just sit on the potty. He tells me when he pees and he goes to another room and closes the door when he needs to poop. I bought him undies for Christmas and he looks so cute in them. I'm hoping he gets the hang of this potty thing so I can stop buying diapers. Ethan will be 8 on the 24th. He turning into a responsible young man. I have to remind myself sometime that he's only 8 because he's so big and smart I treat him like he's 10. Our break was so good I'm now looking forward to the summer. It was nice having the kids home but I know they love school. They all have amazing teachers. So, in a nutshell , that's where we are. Nothing new...just life.

No comments:

Post a Comment