Thursday, May 15, 2014

Birthday Girl

My sweet baby girl turned 7 last week. It's hard to believe it's been that long. She had, what my mom-in-law calls, a 'festivas'. That's where you REALLY celebrate. To start things off I took Katie to get her first real pedicure. A very special friend met us and we had so much fun! We went next door to a beauty supply place and tried on awesome wigs and had a little fashion show.






My in-laws came by that evening to take Katie birthday shopping. She didn't get home until almost 10:00 =)And, needless to say, her Grandad was a little indulgent.

Saturday was super busy. The big boys had a soccer game at 11:00 and then I was taking Katie to meet her girl cousins and a few friends at a local pottery painting place, Purple Glaze. Again...the girls were so fun to watch as new friends were being made. And then a trip for ice cream. Katie and I got home about 4:00. The kids then had to have dinner and get ready for Parents Night Out at our church. It's from 6-9. So Katie was on the go from 10:30am to 9:15pm.



And Sunday was Mother's Day. Even though it was a holiday for mom's(yes, I was loved on) we had Katie's birthday cake this day. 3 days of Happy Birthday =) She's so worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment