Robin
Robert
Shortcake
Tink
Remmington
We haven't even had these hoppers a week yet but the kids have loved handling them. The first thing Katie will ask when she gets up in the morning is if she can hold her bunny(Shortcake, Remmington, Tink). It's hard to tell her no but she's not real reliable with the bunnies just yet. She'll learn =) The boys will bring one in and watch a show with it sitting on their lap. Ethan got peed on the other day, so funny! Anywho, it was my idea to get a rabbit. Bu tonce we got out there Aaron just couldn't leave the others. And we might be gettign another from the same place in a few weeks. We'll see.
These are JUST pets but we will be breeding to sell. If anyone is interested in an Easter bunny let me know.

Holy cow, girl. You are waaaay braver than I am! No way I could tackle all that plus 4 kids. You are Super Mom, Amy. I want to be like you when I grow up!
ReplyDelete