Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Levi's end of year program

Levi attends the pre-school at our church. He goes Tue/Thur and LOVES it. I LOVE it =) May 6th was his end of year program. It was so much fun. The kids sang and showed off some art work they had done through out the year and each class had put together a basket to be auctioned off. The baskets were class appropiate. The baby class had a basket full of baby needs...lotion, bath soap, diaper cream. Levi's class(also known as 'the big kids') put together a beach themed basket. It was awesome and I wanted it so bad! It sold for more than $100!!!






Levi with 2 of his good buddies, Ben and Gunner, and his teachers...Ms. Kate and Ms. Molly.











Ms. Kate, Levi, Ms. Molly














Preschool director and my friend, Tammy.












Levi with the artwork he made. The picture is already hanging on the wall, the pot already has a flower in it and the bird feeder is hanging outside.


He titled his painting...T-rex with lizard. Can you see it?









**I apologize about the quality of the video. I was holding Evan and he doesn't sit still.**
But it's still fun to watch. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally see the T-rex with Lizard :)

    Levi looked like he knew what he was doing for the songs! RH cracked me up jumping in there at the end of "You're powerful"...and you couldn't buy a smile from BG...too sweet to have these moments preserved for posterity!

    ReplyDelete