Monday, March 22, 2010

Back in the swing of things

I went to bed last night with mixed emotions. I was really ready to get back in the swing of things with our schedule of Ethan and Levi going to school and me having my appointments here and there. I also really didn't want to have to get up and get Ethan ready and out the door by 7:30. The kids were just starting to sleep later than 6:30 and I was enjoying the extra time in bed.

Well, this morning came whether I wanted it to or not. Aaron got up and out of bed at 5:30, I was feeding Evan. I wasn't worried about getting up in time to take care of Ethan. The next thing I knew the clock by my bed said it was 7:24. Holy Cow!!! I got up, got Ethan up, helped him get dressed, got his back-pack together and got him out the door and to the neighbors at 7:31. It's a good thing he can eat breakfast at school.

Tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, shoot me an email when you have a minute. I can't seem to find your email address & I need to get something to you. I know you have sent me an email recently, but for whatever reason, I can't find it. Please & thank you!

    Oh & I know about that time getting away from you thing. Recently my alarm went off & the next thing I knew it was 45 minutes later. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete