I hate shopping for clothes. There, I said it. I'm not really sure why I dislike it so much. I can spend a crazy amount of money on the kids, but when it comes to me I come up empty handed. Like any other woman who's been pregnant, I'm sure, I had nicer more stylish maternity clothes. But, I'm done having babies so it's time to renovate my closet. Aaron has been begging me to go buy new clothes. I went out once and came home with ONE shirt. How sad is that?? He tells me all the time that he thinks he's the only husband in the world that is getting frustrated because his wife will NOT spend money on herself. Aaron informed me the other day that we are going to find a sitter for the kids and he is going to take me shopping. I told him to give me until May 1st.now I have just over a month to do as much damage as I can to get as much of my remaining baby weight off. I'm not going to go crazy with it and I want to do it the smart way. However, I'm feeling a little desperate because it's taking so much lnger this time than with the others. I guess I need to force my self to make time for ME. I have a feeling Jillian Michaels is going to be my new best friend =)Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

luck!!
ReplyDeletehmmmm...I LOVE to shop for clothes =)
ReplyDeleteI also love Jillian
I have been doing her No more Trouble Zones and it KICKS MY BUTT!!
have fun! =)