Saturday, March 13, 2010
The case of the missing medicine
Katie was diagnosed with a double ear infection on Tuesday, the 9th. We got 2 bottles of antibiotics and started right away. This morning when I woke up all the kids were already out of bed. I went to the fridge to get Katie's meds out and the bottle was GONE. I asked Katie where it was and she said...Don't know. HUH. Well, after making all three of the big kids look for about 30 minutes(Aaron and I looked everywhere) we still couldn't find it. We put in a call to the doc and they called in a refill. Hours later and we still have no idea where that bottle of amoxicillin is. How is it that an almost 3 year old can hide something so well she can't find it. I know we'll probably find it in a week or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have a friend whose son hid their house phone 2 weeks ago and it's still MIA. Good luck =)
ReplyDeleteHey Amy! I found your blog through Michelle's :) The amoxicillan fiasco is a great story...I'm interested to know if it will smell as bad as a 2 week old sippy of milk when you find it! Good luck!
ReplyDelete