My man plays the sax.
I think he's pretty good.
He plays everyday.
Sometimes I wish he would do something besides THAT.
And then he does this.
And I could listen to him play ALL. THE. TIME.
There's just something about hearing him play.
I feel so proud it's all I can do to not stand up
and shout to the world...THAT'S MY MAN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

One thing that i love about you is that i can always tell how much you love your man!! he is awesome, what a talent!!
ReplyDeleteHe is amazing!! I loved hearing him play on Sunday. Made me wish I'd stuck with the sax past high school :) You are great at expressing your love for your guy :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! That was awesome!!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!! Its fun to see your husband in action! =)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this song....its one of my favorites. Whenever Tate hears it he gets SO excited and says "Mommy...thats from our church!!" =) haha